Hoppecke OPzV Bloc 135Ah – 12V
Affordable storage? No, not a Swedish bookshelf, but rather OPzV Blocs from Hoppecke.
Some characteristics of the OPzV blocs
– Maintenance-free: no need for water refilling due to innovative Gel-technology
– Very high expected service life – due to optimized lead-calcium alloy
– Very high cycle stability, even when working at partial SoC – due to tubular plate design
– Maximum compatibility – design according to DIN 40744
– Easy assembly and installation.
– Higher short-circuit safety even during the installation – based on using Hoppecke system connectors
This Hoppecke bloc is rated at 135Ah and can be used in a low voltage, low capacity system.
Typical applications of HOPPECKE OPzV bloc solar.power:
- Solar/Off-grid and Leisure Applications
- Isolated holiday homes, cottages, alpine huts
- Storage for direct consumption of photovoltaic (PV) energy
- Trafﬁc systems
- Signalling systems Lighting
- Mobile phone stations
- Off-grid/on-grid solutions