7 OPZS 1070Ah-48V
A complete package consisting of Hoppecke OPzS cells and all the components required to connect it to your charger system.
Using 2V cells is a great way to achieve a large storage capacity while keeping costs down. This package consists of 24 cells that work together to provide a working voltage of 48V. Perfect for use with high powered systems to deliver the loads that are required.
Some characteristics of the OPzS cells:
– Very high expected service life – due to optimised low-antimony selenium alloy
– Excellent cycle stability – due to tubular plate design
– Maximum compatibility – design according to DIN 40736-1
– Higher short-circuit safety even during the installation – based on HOPPECKE system connectors
– Can optionally add AquaGen to minimise emissions and reduce the need for maintenance
- Village power supplies
- Hybrid systems
- Peak Shaving/voltage stabilisation
- Stations for mobile communications
- Sustainable tourism
- Cathodic corrosion protection
- Pumping systems