CSB BATTERY CO., LTD
LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY
12 Month warranty for Stationary Batteries:
All 12-volt batteries are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship and manufactured in accordance with our specifications. Should a claim arise, the following is our limited product warranty policy.
Warranty period starts from the date shown as date code of the battery.
If upon initial inspection and installation the battery fails to meet the published performance ratings per the latest catalogue data at the time of shipment, or the user identifies flaws in material or workmanship that would impair life or product performance, the user will be instructed to:
1. Upon written approval, return the product for examination freight prepaid.
2. Hold the materials on the site pending inspection by a CSB representative.
Upon satisfactory proof of claim, as determined solely by CSB, CSB will repair or replace at our option any defective battery.
Warranty of a battery is defined as its failure to reach at least 60% of its rated capacity.
If a properly maintained battery fails to meet 60% of its rated capacity, cost for replacement equipment installation, material freight charges and travel expenses of CSB representatives will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
1. Warranty claims for full replacement must be made three (3) months from failure.
2. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the equipment and is nontransferable.
3. This warranty does not cover any physical damage due to nature or man, which stresses the battery beyond design limits, and is void if manufacturing date codes are destroyed.
4. Each battery must be the proper size, design and capacity for its intended application at 25゜C (77 ゜F).
5. The warranty period shall be adjusted based on operating temperatures, frequency and depth of discharge. For every 10 ゜C (18 ゜F) increase in operating temperature above 25 ゜C (77 ゜F), the warranty period will be reduced 50%.
6. Each battery must be operated and maintained in accordance with the published instructions. This warranty is invalid if the battery is subject to misuse, abuse, physical damage, freezing, neglect, or the use of battery additions.
CSB Battery Co., Ltd shall not be liable for, and user shall indemnify and save CSB Battery Co., Ltd harmless from any claims and liabilities arising out of the use, maintenance, transportation, or installation of any equipment warranted hereunder. The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all warranties expressed or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. CSB Battery Co., Ltd shall not have any liability for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages.
CSB Battery Co., Ltd
The following table contains all the current products which the CSB warranty applies to.
CSB 12V batteries
|General purpose range (GP)||HR and HRL are specially designed for high efficient Discharge application.|